Thursday, August 2, 2018

VA disability payout rates for 2018

angiesharr92@gmail.com SENDS:

Good Morning Frank,

I just finished looking through usma1970.blogspot.com, and I noticed that you offer some great resources for veterans. As someone whose grandfather is a veteran, I appreciate you offering these resources.

I just finished working on another resource that may be useful for the veterans who visit your website. It is a table that shows the VA disability payout rates for 2018, showing what percentage of disabled veterans end up with which rates. It also compares rates between those with spouses and children, along with some other considerations.

You can view the table here: ptsdlawyers.com/2018-va-disability-rates

I'm trying to get this out to more veterans, so if you would consider sharing on social media or on your site, I'd appreciate it.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks for your time!

Angie Sharr
angiesharr92@gmail.com
Twitter: @findrealhealth

No comments:

Post a Comment