Wednesday, May 4, 2016

John Mearsheimer (USMA 1970) Sends - Trump's Foreign Policy and Annual Oration Lecture to the Philomathean Society at the University of Pennsylvania

Folks, I did a rather long interview yesterday on Chicago Public Radio about Trump's foreign policy, especially his speech last week to the Center for the National Interest.

I thought some of you might find it interesting. Here it is:


I also wanted to send along a picture.

I gave the "Annual Oration" (lecture) to the Philomathean Society at the University of Pennsylvania in April.

Here is the background story from the school newspaper:


The Penn students created a picture of me that basically involved superimposing my head on the famous portrait of Machiavelli. 

Fellow realists!

They framed it and hung it up in their rogues gallery.

Anyway, I thought I would attach the picture, as it is really quite amusing.

I hope that everyone is doing well and enjoying spring. Best. John

2 comments:

  1. John Mearshiemer, Your Excellency! Love your tongue-in-cheek sense of humor. Many congratulations on your great work and your notable achievements. God Bless. -- Toby Quirk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photoshop was done by Marwane Pallas!!

    ReplyDelete