Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Larry Henderson

From Classmate Tommy Maertens -

Hello,
 
I really hate doing this but we are all military folks so, this is just to give you a "heads up" on the situation with our dear friend, classmate, and my Happy Daze brother, Larry Henderson.  Based on the medical situation I have received from Larry's family...his time to "grip hands though it be from the shadows" is fast approaching; sadly.
 
I would hope that when the time comes, we can gather as proud members of the Class of 1970 to honor Larry and celebrate his life.  I know his family would really appreciate being with you during the services. 
 
Obviously at the appropriate time, details will follow and I will insure that you are made aware of them just as soon as I can.
 
If you know of other classmates in your area who may want to participate, please pass this along. Satch...would you please contact Bill Green; thanks.
 
Serve with Integrity,
Tommy

1 comment:

  1. I just learned of Larry's death. Sad, but it brought back a flood of great memories. It seems out of place to smile at such news, but that's what remembering Larry does to me.

    Rock on...
    Dan Kibler

    ReplyDelete