Friday, October 26, 2012

NCEA Feedback


Begin forwarded message:

From: "Diane Homesley"
Date: October 26, 2012, 10:48:33 AM CDT
To: "'John Harris'"
Subject: NCEA Conference - time for a phone call today
Hi John,

Below is feedback from one of the students that attended the NCEA Conference. You should be hearing from her directly. Sounds like it was a great experience.

Do you have time for a brief phone call today? If so, let me know the best time to call.

Diane



From: Sarah Elizabeth Robinson [mailto:srobins8@my.westga.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 11:47 AM
To: Diane R. Williamson
Subject: Re: How Was the Conference?

Mrs. Williamson,
The conference was absolutely incredible! I was so impressed with the depth and real-life value of both the speeches and the corresponding discussions throughout the conference. It was truly an unforgettable experience that honed my development as a leader, as a person, and as a future manager.
I'm very much looking forward to sharing my experience with UWG AMA, SIFE, the Dean's Council of Student Leaders, and also in the presentation to the Board of Advisors in the Spring. I'm so grateful for having had the opportunity to listen to the experiences of such inspirational business leaders, being able to deliberate the topics afterwards, and then being able to personally ask questions of each of the leaders and speakers at the end. The whole experience was intimately focused on the delegates ethical growth and development and I think I could speak for all of the delegates when I say that it was genuinely an enlightening experience.
I would love to send my gratitude to our sponsor for the conference. May I please have his contact information? Hopefully, I can stop by your office tomorrow during my break in classes.
Thank you again for everything and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!
Sarah Robinson

________________________
Diane B. Homesley
Director of Development
(678) 839-5035 - Office
(678) 333-6578 – Cell



"This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return mail, delete this message, and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal or actionable by law."

No comments:

Post a Comment